Parish Mardi Gras – February 21, 2009
Saturday, Feb. 21 from 11 am to 5 pm
Celebrate Mardi Gras with the following:
• Live music by the acclaimed Charlie Wooten’s Zydefunk
• Crawfish, Oysters, Whole Roasted Pig and more!
• Abita Beer, Hurricanes, Oyster shooters
• Unlimited food and beer (some food and drink will be sold separately as specialty items on-site)
• Tents, heaters and delicious Louisiana food will make for a wild winter Mardi Gras party!
Donations will be accepted to benefit the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
$35 pre-sale ((call PARISH at 404.681.4434))
$40 at the door
240 North Highland Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30307